– Marbella | Puerto Banús –
Ambrosía is located in one of the most elegant parts of Marbella: the Puerto Banús area, more specifically, at the roundabout of the prestigious “La Alzambra/Vasari” urbanisation.
The building stands out from the front with its ancient Greek arches and bustling terrace, and is easily recognisable as soon as you arrive in Puerto Banús.
The market has its own parking area, which is free for customers, and has both bus stops and taxi ranks very nearby. In addition there are various access points on the national motorway, which means the market can be reached easily from all directions.
How to Find Us
– Easy Access From All Directions –
Address: Urb. La Alzambra, Crta. Nac. 340, Km. 175, Camino El Angel 3, 29660 Puerto Banus, Marbella (Málaga), Spain
GPS Coordinates: 36.4955º N, 4.9524º W
- MA-21 towards Torremolinos/Algeciras/Cádiz
- MA-20 towards Torremolinos/Algeciras/Cádiz
- A7 or AP-7 towards Marbella/Algeciras
- Exit 181 towards A7 San Pedro de Alcántara/Estepona/Algeciras
- Exit 175 towards Marbella/Puerto Banús/Istan
- 3rd exit on the roundabout
- Parking entrance 50m on your right on the 2nd roundabout
- E-5/A7 (Autovía del Mediterráneo) towards Málaga
- A7 or AP-7 towards Estepona/San Pedro de Alcántara/Málaga
- Exit 157 towards Estepona/San Pedro de Alcántara/Málaga
- Exit 174 towards Puerto Banús/Istan
- 4th exit on the roundabout (go through the tunnel)
- Parking entrance 100m on your left on the second roundabout